Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ahhhhh....






So we did it! It's finally over and we can start living like normal people again. The day was pretty close to perfect too and it zipped by just like I knew it would.

Thank you to all my friends and family. Without you all our day would not have happened.

Thank you to Sara for staying up for two days straight and making a billion desserts, making the signs, decorating our car, decorating the entire reception, cleaning the reception, lining the bathroom with toilet paper so I didn't have to sit on the seat, helping me get dressed, taking me for my mani/pedi, listening to me vent, dealing with the chairs, writing and delivering a speech, recruiting people to help...all while taking care of three children, a husband and a puppy. You truly are wonder-woman and someone I genuinely look up to! (I'm sure I'm forgetting some of the things you did...the list could go on and on!)

Thank you also to Tanya- you mean the world to me and I'm so happy you could be there to share our day. We could not have done it without your help. Thank you so much for everything.

Thank you to the guys, Ryan (for letting me steal your wife to be at my beck and call) Mark, for helping with the chairs and heavy lifting, Greg, for flying in from Cali and then being rooked into working:)

Here's a sneak peek of the day! (These are a few shots from my camera....we had Arrae Photography (http://www.arraephotography.com/) take the actual photos, which will be coming soon.

No comments: