Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Well, that didn't take long...

So 95% of the reason that we decided to get married was to start a family and not have my grandma have a heart attack (the out of wedlock thing would not have flown!) Before the wedding I went to the Dr and got the all clear, just to make sure that everything is in working order so to speak. The Dr. said to not expect to get pregnant for 6 months to a year.

We were married a little over 7 weeks ago and well, I'm a little over 6 weeks pregnant. That didn't take long at all! :)

I'm feeling fine (no morning sickness yet, just a little tired) and I'm planning on working. I will have a little time of from the lab to actually have the baby and then I will be back. I'm not planning on taking weddings in May or June and I'm guessing I won't want to shoot until the end of July.

I am planning on going to PPA in January also because I wouldn't miss getting out of cooooold Michigan for the world!

This wedding blog has now turned into a "life" blog! I will keep everyone posted on how we're doing and whatnot. I just can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl. I have a feeling it's a girl (and I'm hoping!) But as long as the baby is healthy that's all that really matters.

Anyway, that's my story! :)

No comments: