Wednesday, July 2, 2008

37 days

Tried on the dress last night at David's bridal for alternations. It's a teeny bit big on me, so we added straps (I don't have time to get it altered.) My Grandma came with me, and then we went out to dinner.

My Grandma told the waitress to bring us some pie for dessert, and I reminded her that I have to fit into a sleek wedding dress within 37 days. The waitress brought back a HUGE piece of pie with the words "Congratulations" on the plate. It's amazing how nice people are to you when they find out you're getting married. It's like a secret club or something!

I took the rest of the night off from wedding planning and took the dog for a walk (she was bouncing off the walls, poor thing!)

We watched 10,000 BC and I stayed up way to late for the 5th night in a row. I'm going to be sleeping under my desk today for sure. Bring on the coffee IV!

No comments: