Thursday, July 3, 2008

His ring


Sooooo it's a lot harder to find a guy ring we're finding out. Most of the rings we like take 4-6 weeks to get back and we have one month and one week. Holy crap. That's cutting it close.


I need to finish the invites, but I'm torn between blue and purple. Any thoughts? This is what I have so far...should I make the blue part purple?
I had to buy different shoes, since my dress is a bit long. I needed a 4.5 inch heel and I couldn't find shoes that tall anywhere. David's bridal had 'em and they'll even dye them. Sold!
We're off to watch a movie. Then more wedding stuff planned for the weekend. Wooo

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Do you have colors picked for the wedding? I would think you could use those colors. Does brown go with blue? Or purple?

But since I don't know much about how colors go together....

Otherwise it looks nice.