Wednesday, July 9, 2008

less than 30 days!

So lot's has happened! We found a minister, so now I can send out the invites for sure. He's really a cool guy and has a lot of the same views, so I think we will all mesh well.

Tony got his ring- and booooy did we get a deal! All I have to say is that the Internet beats the mall hands down! It's the coolest ring I've ever seen! "T" wanted to know if he could wear it now...I said only girls get to wear their rings before the ceremony. I thought that was cute though.

The photographer is all set and I can't wait to see all of the cool photos we're going to come up with. I've had quite a few friends offer to shoot for free, which has made me feel very loved. Thanks again guys, you all rock!

I bought a TON of lavender, which is for the centerpieces, along with terracotta planters. (Since the theme has turned into more of a garden party.) I also got some cool ribbon- it's funny that pretty ribbon gets me all excited now. I think I've turned into a "girl."

We might not do all of the food- as some of the moms have backed down on the dessert making, so we're looking at an alternative. I'll let you know about the company if we book them.

I want to thank all of my girlfriends that have offered their help. Thank you so much!! It really feels for the first time that I can really pull this off. :)

No comments: