Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Engagement photos and Bachlorette party!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, there hasn't been too much to say! I was able to get just about everything done so quickly.

My bachlorette party was this past weekend, thank you to all my girlfriends that made it so much fun! We went to Friday's downtown and had dinner, then went to Dr. Grins at the BOB, and then headed down to the Crush to dance. It look a little while for the party to get started, but we had a great time! Crush wasn't really playing the music I like and was uber packed with sweaty drunk people, so we went to Eve. Eve is the shiiiz for real. Loved the music, loved that there were just a few people on the dance floor and it seemed like all the cool people were there (so I fit right in, haha!) The best part is that they are open til 3am, my kinda place! My goal was to not get drunk and make an ass of myself. I had a few drinks and danced for about 4 hours straight. It was perfect!

Today we had our engagement photos taken tonight (by Tim Motley of Motley Cat Studios.) I've known Tim for about 10 years...we've worked together and I had my internship/apprenticeship through him. We did some in his studio and some downtown. We went for the high fashion/urban look, I can't wait to see them! I will post them this weekend:)

I still have a few things on my "to do" list:
1. Ouuuups, get the wedding cake ordered.
2. Order the chairs
3. pick up my dress
4. find someone to play the violin

Other than that, we're good to go! Less than 10 days....bring it on!

1 comment:

LVL Photography | Leda said...

I can not wait to see those pictures!!!